Friday, June 19, 2009

Opa's Traits

My adorable, smart, and very perceptive (!) granddaughter (Rio) sent me this e-mail yesterday, telling about her Opa's traits.

  1. Your smart - like your Rio.
  2. You work hard.
  3. You are a great Grandpa/opa and will be forever.
  4. You are wonderful, awesome, SMART so SMART.
  5. You spoil me crazy even though i don't need it.
  6. You will forever be the greatest man on earth to me cause I love you.
  7. You are a dad, a grandpa, and some day you will be a great grandpa in about 9 years you will, then a great great grandpa in about 29 years.
  8. You will allways be a second father to me in my heart.
  9. You are a wonderful hard working man that i will always love.
  10. And last you are the most loving, carring, sweet, enjoyable man that i know will always be there for me whenever i need him. I love you and hope this has showen you how much you are to me and how important you are in my life with out you i would not be Smart, Cute, Smart, and The way I am.

Again, what insight and great perceptiveness ... for a ten-year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment